Blogger Internship Job Description:
We are looking for starters and talented Blogger, you’re an ambitious individual who wants to build a career as a blogger then we want you to generate engaging, original content for our website. The Blogger will research topics and develop interesting posts that will appeal to our target audience and promote the blog using social media, direct email, and other methods to alert and expand our readership. You should be a skilled, tech-savvy writer who can create appealing, insightful posts that will reach and grow our audience.
To succeed as a Blogger, you should be focused on generating and composing interesting content and expanding your readership. You should be creative, adaptable, and analytical with excellent writing skills and a unique voice. This position may lead to a permanent position after graduation with great salary.
- Generating, researching, and pitching ideas for posts.
- Writing, editing, publishing, and promoting content.
- Promoting new posts using advertisements, emails, social media, and other methods to alert and attract new readers.
- Advocating and educating others about interests, products, or services.
- Maximising site traffic by utilising Search Engine Optimisation keywords.
- Inviting other bloggers, experts, or other notable guests to contribute content to the webpage.
- Monitoring responses to posts via the website, social media, or other platforms to better understand the audience.
- Staying current on industry trends for possible opportunities to attract new readers or create stronger, more engaging content.
- Current enrolment in an undergraduate course in English, Communications, Marketing, or related field.
- Writing experience or familiarity with certain interests or a specific field.
- Exceptional writing, research, and communication skills.
- Creativity and adaptability.
- Strong understanding of the target audience and industry trends.
- Proficiency with computers, especially content management software, social media platforms, MS Office, and SEO keywords, basic understanding of HTML
- Ability to sit and type for extended periods.
Please send us your C.V with a covering letter to email@example.com